SERVICES WE OFFER
If you’re unemployed and want to start or get back into work, Steps To Work can help you prepare for work and make the most of your skills and abilities. We understand that you might need support to find a job and overcome any barriers so we offer a variety of services tailored to your individual needs.
The services we offer include:
- Information, advice and guidance on careers and skills;
- Training to help with things like confidence building and motivation;
- CV writing support and guidance;
- Job search support;
- Support with interview preparation;
- Public internet access for job search and training activities;
- Information advice and guidance on training and education opportunities;
- Support to develop new skills.
And much more!
We are acting as an intermediary for local employers for the DWP Kickstart Scheme, which will fund work places for young people aged 16-24. If your business is looking to offer placements, we can help!
Funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, Black Country Futures supports those aged 16+ to overcome barriers and move closer to employment through tailored support services.
Our Work & Health Programme is designed to improve employment outcomes for people with health conditions or disabilities, and those unemployed for more than two years.
Funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund, Evolve offers support services to people throughout Lichfield, Cannock, Tamworth and East Stafforshire.
Bridges supports a variety of projects Black Country wide, ranging from those improving employment prospects for the most disadvantaged to helping those with multiple and complex needs.