SERVICES WE OFFER
If you’re unemployed and want to start or get back into work, Steps To Work can help you prepare for work and make the most of your skills and abilities. We understand that you might need support to find a job and overcome any barriers so we offer a variety of services tailored to your individual needs.
The services we offer include:
- Information, advice and guidance on careers and skills;
- Training to help with things like confidence building and motivation;
- CV writing support and guidance;
- Job search support;
- Support with interview preparation;
- Public internet access for job search and training activities;
- Information advice and guidance on training and education opportunities;
- Support to develop new skills.
And much more!
Funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, Black Country Futures supports those aged 16 and above to overcome barriers and move closer to employment through a wide range of tailored support services delivered across Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
The Work & Health Programme is a Welfare to Work programme commissioned by the Department of Work & Pensions (DWP). It is designed to improve employment outcomes for people with health conditions or disabilities, and those unemployed for more than two years
Funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund, Evolve aims to support a variety of projects that offer support services to people throughout Lichfield, Cannock, Tamworth and East Stafforshire.
The Bridges project aims to support a variety of projects Black Country wide ranging from those improving employability for the most disadvantaged, helping those with multiple and complex needs, to improving financial literacy and basic 1-to-1 support.