The Evolve programme, made up of 10 Partner organisations aims to support a variety of projects across the Lichfield, Cannock, Tamworth and East Staffs areas. The projects will support participants with multiple barriers to regain their confidence and move closer to the jobs market.
This project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
Evolve can support anyone who is:
- 16 years and over
- Unemployed (cannot be in part time work or on 0 hours contract)
- Economically Inactive (including those not working who are claiming benefits)
- Has complex needs/multiple barriers which are impacting on being able to enter paid employment
- Requires support to fully and independently engage in existing services
- Living in Lichfield, Cannock, Tamworth and East Staffordshire
- Confidence and Motivation
- One-to-One Mentoring
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- CV and Application Form Support
- Job Search Support
- Volunteering Opportunities